Friday, June 1, 2007

130

Am in office now and sorting out my admin stuff. Darn, that's the downside of having no full-time PA. Shrugs. And my temp PA is so slack, and moonlighting somemore. tsk tsk

Anyway, wanted to go for mani & pedi this afternoon, but they're already fully booked for the day. Shite. My nails are damn cui now..esp. my fingernails, chipped and broken. =( My toe nails look fine but super rugged...a lot of 死皮 and all..yucks. I NEED MY PEDICURE!!!










But nail palace is always full when i wanted to fix my nails. Called on a fri 2 weeks ago, tell me call back tmr, the next day I called back asked me to call anther day. They will only be free at 6pm today but I AM NOT! I is angry!!! Can I refund my package? Sianz.


Took cab again today, cos my mum insists that I have some milk and cornflakes before i left home. And it's not some milk, it's some very hot milk. Bleah. Total bill: $18.70= $2 (peak hour) + $3 (ERP) + $13.70 (usual charge). Uncle is friendly but buai zai! He went to AYE by jurong town hall, jammed like shite lor. Slaps head! Dont all cabbites know that the best route from my place to my office is U-turn from the traffic light?!?!?! without me mentioning!

The best and most friendly route to reach office in the morning is u-turn to AYE then exit lower delta to bt. merah and then cantonment! cos there'll be a jam along keppel if exit AYE @ Keppel. especially in the monring!

I have tonnes to do. But dont seem like i'm doing them. (cos i'm blogging!) I better settle some stuff before i head back home for the day. hee.

No comments: