Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Efforts down the drain...

so much for wanting to lose some pounds and all..i just ate my twisties as i couldnt resist the temptation. Dammit! Pui, i despise myself. Sulks.

I stood by my plan to do yoga today and went for my hot & cute instructor's class this afternoon, and of cos, i nearly die-ed. Couldnt tahan the counts, my thighs ached like hell and my positions are like shit..totally lost it. And i sorta over-stretched my left back, the muscles are super tight nw and it hurts.. so much for skipping classes. i promise to go regularly (do my best possible); even though i dont quite like the new place.

they've shifted up to the 27th floor. nice scenery but i still prefer the ambience on the 2nd level. more homely and comfy. Ok, what dont i like about the new place? tonnes.

1. It's too high up in Ocean Towers. Was thinking what if there's a fire halfway through yoga class or while im bathing??? How? Run down the stairs?? But we're so fucking high up. Think it's the last level.

If emergencies happen, we're the first to go, as in die.

2. Feels like i'm going to work instead of yoga. cos i've to squeezed into the lift with the working staff from level 17-26. =(

3. the lightings are kinda too bright, prefer the orangish-ones...

4. the hot yoga studio is too cramp!

5. the lounge is bigger but feels distance

6. the showers are a bit faulty, particularly the one i used!

7. one less changing room

8. the whole place is too long..prefer the 2nd level cos the feeling is "very-together"

9. have to go one level down for the hot yoga..and it's going down by the "exit" stairs, machiam like a back door for people to runaway. hahha.

.
.
.
.
.
.
the list goes on. but im going to sleep now, have to stand by what i've promised myself.

No comments: