Tuesday, June 26, 2007

You've been TAGGED!

TAGGED BY YUNN

These are the rules: Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

Okie, 6 weird things about me.

1. I Lurve watching movies, shows, and story books over and over again! My highest record currently is "Waterboys"!!! 10 times! Simply love it...

2. I am no animal lovers though zw has a puppy doggie, Oreo. I find them really cute but i have no likings for them cos they like to lick people. Gross. Though i'm pretty used to having Oreo around, but pls pls pls dont lick me!!! Aiyah, but of course, she wont know. And i have not hold her, as yet, and most prob wont cos she's getting heavier and heavier.

3. I have a habit of squeezing soft stuff, erhmm e.g. marshmallows yeah, and especially when they dont belong to me. Whenever i visit the supermarket, i like to squeeze those fresh food, marshmallows, dig my nails into the tofu and all. hahah, i'm weird. Oh yeah, my mum told me that i like to crush whatever that's in my hands. She once said i crushed an egg in my hands when i was younger. grin.

4. I play with my food A LOT! those that have their meals with me regularly will know. I once turned my plate of rice into a muffin-man, i.e. got eyes, ears, nose, mouth and stuff lar.

5. I like to shop around supermarket..love looking at the tidbits and food. hee.

Erhmm, i'm actually not that weird. Am still thinking of the sixth...oh yeah,

6. I have a habit of arranging and keeping things in order, one by one. for exmple, all my receipts are arranged according to date and month and i've been keeping all my birthday cards, new year cards, xmas cards, postcards and notes since sec 4 and they're still kept in the boxes! =)

Yay, my turn..i'm tagging these people:

1. Zhiwei
2. Chang
3. Keet
4. Bra
5. Bert
6. Ziping

PS: Chang & Keet, you guys can do it after reservist yeah. Grin.

No comments: