Thursday, June 21, 2007

before i start work...

some random pics...


was at the vegetarian place with grace, yc & keet yesterday. right beside 四马路观音庙...the food is quite nice. hee. why 2 pics? cos 1 is brighter and one is dimmer lor.

as to why did we eat vegetarian yest? yc thought he should earn more credits so that he will be more lucky the next time. indeed, he was just informed bout his relief teaching post at bp this morning. i think it works. When is my good luck coming?

next, we went to watson to get my hair-straightener. my new hair cut is damn cui after i started washing my hair. cos it became "pom-pom" again! so i must get a straightener to tame it..i wish my aunt stays next to me. shrugs.

before i washed my hair, my colleagues went, wah new hair-cut and blah blah blah. - good
after i washed my hair, my colleagues went, wah how come different? so messy? u just wake up ar? never comb hair? - cui

philips hair-straightener. hee, thanks grace for your gd advice cos i know nuts bout this kinda hair stuff. =)



tried it yesterday, heh, and it did tame my hair. now i going to wake up at least 10 min earlier to do this everyday. No more pom-pom-look, no more people bugging me with the "hey, u just wake up ar" every morning. hmph

realize it's getting late, going to cook my tom yum noodles and get off to work. before that, some pics to illustrate my very messy room...



going to eat my tom yum noodles now.

No comments: