Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Gucci Bag!

here's my buy yesterday, not really my buy cos i didnt pay for it! whahah. thanks baby! anyway that's going to be my bday present, so there goes my tiffany. bleah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the above was what i've written yesterday. am doing my book review as i write this entry. hee, im good at multi-tasking!

Anyway here's the bag! And yeah, my not-so-new wallet!



Hee, classic design i supposed, both gifts from zw. Anyway, i still cannot imagine how costly branded goods are. My colleagues and I were kinda comparing our accessories to other people's income. Some people can 养家 already lor! I'm still an amateur. My colleagues (pro) are better, hee theirs is collection. If you think my tag heuer is expensive, wait till you see chopard and rolex.

Anyway, there's no need for me to 小题大作 cos my stuff arent really that expensive either. =)

Perhaps, as my colleagues say, we'll get used to it after a while. Ta-da, my next item is just a small ticket item - a cardholder! most likely, LV. hee.

Honestly, I should start saving up for the future. Till now, my money either goes back to the business, to my insurances, loans, parents, or taxi fares (of cos, a bit of shopping and food). ha, guess that's bout it. By right, i should left with 1/4 of my income. But i dont see the money. Beats me.

Super bimbotic entry. going to do up my debate speech for tmr. =(

No comments: