Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I is SMART!!!

Hee, did the CBox thingy all by myself just now. So, I is SMART! I know chang would have said so if he's in singapore now! Grin. A bit bored that chang isnt in spore. Luckily, there's still Yc to talk to online! even though he's always away from his comp. =(

Did the cbox registration 2 days ago but didnt have the time and energy to upload the template onto my blog. simply bcos i just couldnt get the position right. gave up in the end, and no chance to sort help from chang. actually, there is but i didnt want to so that i can brag about it when i'm done. whahahha. I supposed it aint difficult to upload and all; i guess it's all about the positioning of the tagboard yah. Went back to doing it again just now and sweats, sweats, sweats; finally did it after several tries! Satisfaction level = 10/10!

Had to admit that the programming stuff that i've learnt in Uni did help me navigate the html thingy a bit such that i could at least recognise the language. Phew.

Latest update of my nails: Super cui. and i havent pay nail palace a visit. If you feel that the earlier pic of my toes is ugly, the worst is yet to be. wahhahaha.

No comments: