Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I is an ill-disciplined insurance agent!

cos i'm still at home... hahaha. yet, i woke up at 700am.

Was writing up some clients stuff this morning and falling asleep in between..by the time i was done, it was 1030am. had breakie with mum and chatted for a while and tada! 1130am. i dragged and procastinated and watched a bit of 少年特攻队 and hee, 1230pm..time just wooshed away and i've decided to stay home...

it's now 145pm. am working and blogging at the same time. haha. doing some research on my competitior, this is what i call effort. bleah.

some pics...

yc said this is tissue. my first time having it and it really tasted salty..initially..then it became sweet. think milo dinosaur was playing tricks on my tongue.

prata at bt timah


this is another corner of my room that's darn messy..i like to stack all my shoes on top of of each other. and when im in a hurry, some will dropped and i'll just shift them aside. the corner looks a lot worse today..shrugs.


I thought it's quite a big piece of watermelon.


bought these with xuan, wanted to make a necklace..but now i have no idea why i bought them. ah-xuan!!! mayb should outsource the job to drey.



my new haircut..i know, no difference right?


okie, going out soon.

No comments: