Thursday, May 31, 2007

Happy Vesak Day! Part II

Am still at home now. Confirmed not going to work. Hmmm, not supposed to be yeah. But i promised myself i have to work hard in June!!! Actually, i have kinda picked up my momentum. Yay! So my income has start increasing again! hahaha. Perhaps, will make a couple of calls later to fix some appointments for fri and sun.

Why not sat? Got a couple of stuff to settle on sat though. Not sure about the day activities yet but will definitely be at Expo on sat night for 五月天 concert!!! hee.

Am surfing KFC's site as im blogging..wah, sibeh confusing! very colourful, very interactive..but i feel it's a bit 'orbit'..hee, personal opinion. But overall, the site is pretty easy to navigate. =) Just ordered kfc for my little brother and myself, headache cos the minimum order is $12. So has to ordered an additional pineapple pie in the end.

Total order is $15.65 including $2 delivery charge. We ordered a O.R. Fillet, a Zinger, a Pop-corn chicken, one pc chicken + med whipped potato combo and a pie. I hope we can finish the food cos it looks like i ordered too much again. disgusting. the last time i ordered pizzas for my 2 brothers and myself, the 3 of us nearly stuffed ourselves to indigestion. bleah!

Someone told me that my new blog name is bimbotic (is it you, yc?). Wanted it to be something else but it is unavailable. Grace says it's hip-hop. Actually, bling bling = liang 亮 liang 亮 = diamonds and all...then bling bling sounds lonely, so just add my name at the back lor. In sum, it's bling bling lynn! My latest bling bling is my tag heuer new aquaracer. Real bling bling. Heh. Am looking for a new pendant, zw might be getting me a braclet for my birthday. Havent decided what i want yet. Hee, most likely from tiffany's or maybe swarovski but i cant decide which one to get. Still feel tiffany's a bit ex, kinda waste of money. But again, my watch is retailing at $4800. hahaha, but of cos not i buy one lar! gotto use my sweat and hardwork to earn it yeah. Wanted to get a pair of diamond earrings but zw says dont waste money cos it'll either be lost or the diamonds will drop out. Cos the pearl from my SK pearl earring actually dropped out when i was sleeping. Dont know what happened?

Things I want to get:

1. LV Cardholder
2. A XX bag (dont know which bag to get yet)
3. Nothing at the moment. perhaps a coach pouch?

Waiting for the kfc guy to knock at my door...

No comments: