Sunday, June 3, 2007

五月天 JUMP 离开地球表面 Part I

Lookin at the title of this entry, I think I'm cheena but i heart 五月天!!!

The ticket to 五月天's concert!


Pre-event happenings:

At the MRT station, check out the crowd. Atrocious. And there're a lot of kids around, wonder where they get the cash to buy these concert tickets. Honestly, this is my FIRST time to these kinda pop-concerts yeah! And it's 五月天! hee.



Queue at the ladies was long as well. Went to visit the loo since im earlier than my friends and caught this conversation of a young couple behind me.


Bf: Ha, I can wait with you ar. I will even go into the toilet with you if you want me too.
Gf: Hahaha, then we can only wait for the handicapped toilet.
Me (thinking to myself): Aiyoh, can keep it to yourself or not???
BF: Then the queue is going to be longer, cos we'll take very long.
Bf and gf burst out laughing.
Me: eeeks. Can discreet a bit or not?

In the end, of course they didnt manage to use the toilet together. Sigh, kids.

Anyway, gotta meet my clients at 1pm @ bugis, so that's all for part I, will update part II later! =)

五月天 - 相信音乐
Believe in music!

No comments: