Sunday, June 3, 2007

五月天 JUMP 离开地球表面 Part II

this is the part II entry...hee, almost 2 days ago. So not much feel about the event anymore. Anyway this is how far I'm from the main stage (see the white white thing on the pic, that's the stage.)



See the guy in red, whahaha, he nearly hit me with his 营光棒. scary! he is super vigorous with his moves lar...anyway, he has got a super good camera+video-cam!

The concert is superb! Almost everyone is high, high, and high. and you can see them so engrossed with their music...charming. but 阿信 didnt ask me to marry him. sulks. =(

Why did i say almost everyone is high? Cos there is really this little area of people who really SIT through the whole concert, and with their arms folded. Not participative at all!

In all, super high towards the end of the concert and no one seems to want to leave. I believe all who stay in areas other than tanah merah, simei, tampines and pasir ris would have missed their last train. Including me! My friend and I took the train to tanah merah and then bus no.2 to bukit merah in the end. Save $$$. hee.

I have made a decision, no cabs for me!!! I want to save money!!!

五月天 - 相信音乐

No comments: