Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ramblings...

Hasnt been blogging due to mood and time constraints...

What's my latest happening?
My O2 yah...Cracked LCD on wednesday, sent in for repair on the very same day. Dont ask me how come cracked cos i dont know. Did i drop it? Yes. How or why? I dont know. I thought i was holding in and the next instance, i saw it on the floor. Shrugs.

The good news is O2 servicing centre called me yesterday that my phone is READY! just that all my data will be deleted. and i did not backup my SMS. Well, no big deal since i'v synchronize all my contacts and my pics are stored in my 2gb mini SD. Haha, good thing of having a PDA.

However, someone did msg me right after i dropped my phone. Not sure who it is though cos i cant see a shit on the screen. Hmmm...WHO IS IT? Please own up!!!

Think i 'll collect my phone later. =)

Wont be in town from 1st -4th July yah, will be at batam for recharging. grin.

No comments: