Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Reflections

At times, I'm really not motivated to work. Or rather, most times. Even though I tend to overly-abuse the flexibility of my career, I'm really appreciative of this flexibility.

Because of this, it makes it real challenging for me to do any career switch no matter how tempted i am to go back to corporate. The bottom-line is always 'what's the point? I must be crazy to switch.'

Many of my ex-colleagues left and realized what they had here was the best. A tad too late isn't it? This must have been one of the reasons keeping me going.

Im dead sure and definite that I have taken more than 21 days of leave this year.

And I was just recalled home to send my mummy to the doctor due to a sprain at the back. It's only at times like this I realized how much more good things my career is offering.

It's almost half the year gone and goal setting is here again. Think it's time to think through what I really want and achieve for the second half. Too much time gone into enjoyment and fun in the first 6 months. Time to work!!!

Anyways, I'm really bored in the car while waiting for my mum to end her treatment. So here I'm in the car munching on nuts and trying to finish my work.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone