Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Overwhelmed and stuck.

Decided to be consistent and guess my title said it all. I'm extremely overwhelmed by the amount of non-income-generating matters I need to do and settle (mainly admin of cos). To top it all, I'm confused as of what to do and how to go about doing it efficiently. And Monday blues ain't helping the situation at all, that's a definite.

Ever since the day my PA decided to throw us a sudden resignation, my equilibrium had no choice but to be shaken. I'm coping with it but everytime I see the stack of stuff piling up, I feel like crying and will start pulling my hair. Argh.

Enough of lamenting! I say I should try to sleep soon. Afterall, have to attend the launch tmr morning and it's gonna be a hetic day again!

nights world

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: