Monday, June 21, 2010

Random.

Just some random postings while waiting for the brazil vs côte d'Ivoire match! At this rate I'm going, think I can contribute my 2 cents worth to mmpoh regarding her write-upso. Hee, yawns.

Attended a company event at chijmes last thurs, it was pretty impressive with free flown of beer and mountains of finger food!


The match watched was Argentina vs S.Korea, really exciting and man, the footballers in blue and white were good! Looking at the tables and current standing, I must say Argentina is definitely one of the more hopefuls to bag the world championship 2010!

Some snapshots of my damn messy table which I have stayed behind to clear on a friday night. Even so, my cupboard underneath is still at war!





Was at Sakae with the roomie just now and guess what? i found this!


Even though the online system is down and not usable, I reckon the froggie is here to put a smile across the faces of their patrons!

Pics from our first prawning session! We still have an hour or so to redeem as I was too sick to complete my 3hours, hee.





Match started, ciao!!

- Posted using BlogPress from m y iPhone

No comments: