Friday, June 25, 2010

Heavy rain

The comfort is I'm still in bed! Shioks la! Hee.

Updates updates: England won!!! And they're gonna face Germany next. Ha but looking at the trend of major upsets, I say we still have a chance! If you do not already know, waka waka not only said bye to France, but Italy as well!


Went to the Full Monty with drey last night and it totally rocks. The screaming ladies were our highlights of the show, they were sooo excited! The lady beside me was basically screaming her lungs out. And yes, the show is ideal after a tough day at work. You have no idea how much more I adore Adrian Pang after the show, he's really great!!!





If you're a woman, you simply have to catch it. It will still be on till 3rd july and tickets are easily available at sistic. If you're a man, the show has got a storyline other than stripping. Haha.

Some pictures while waiting for drey to reach the national library.






Even my shoes is bored.



And checkout the mass workout at the square, cool huh!



The woman that I was waiting for. We had dinner at food for thoughts, home-made style foodies with great cakes! The chocolate banana cake melts in the mouth, ya guys know I can't resist chocolate and banana!!! Big slurps!



Lastly, new found snacks! The nuts of cos, taste really good and more importantly, it's healthy!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: