Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Change!

The cliché says 'the only constant in this world is change'. Thus, I present the change in backdrop of my humble blog.

In fact, Im a lil tired of the retro bubbles and I thought I needed a little more colours and brightness in my life to perk things up a bit. Isn't all looking great now? Ha!

Even though I've been pretty much withdrawn from the rest of the world for the past few days, the waka waka actions have been spicing up my mundane days. Kinda contradictory here, haha. Well, hope you get the drift.

No matter, I've gotten an England jersey and the best part is that it's FREE!!!


Haha, some form of incentives from the company. I love England! Yea I know they sorta suck when it comes to international matches like this (yes, butter fingers green!). Still, my heart goes out to them!

Have been catching quite a couple of matches lately and I definitely applaud Japan for the good fight against Cameroon! I missed the S.Korea one though, will be catching them in actions against Argentina this thurs @ chijmes. Haha, part of the world cup incentives with free food and beverages, beer I hope!

Lastly, despite that I've been coughing my lungs out, this gotta be my new favourite drink!


Presenting the caramel apple ice blended from coffeebean, it's not too sweet and yet simply pleasing to the tastebuds! :)

Do give it a try, nice!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: