Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A brand new month!

That's July for you! And it marks the start of Q3 2010, scary how time flies!

Guess what, waka waka is coming to an end this Sunday. I thought it just started. I think I'm experiencing the signs of old age; reminiscing bout the past. Dammit.

Here's some random updates again. Pictures speak a thousand words!

Brunch with the babes at vivo.











Good German food! I wonder why didn't they give us a straight 40% discount since Germany raped Argentina 4-0 the previous night. Such a pity.

Lunch @ fish & co on monday with the roomie for our monthly anniversary.





The fish & chips never fail to impress, a lil too filling though. I ended up forsaking half of my chips and the battered mix.

Dinner @ overeasy with my honey butt last night. We had a pasta and wings to share, yummy food but yes, pricey. And a once in a blue moon incident happened towards the end of our dinner! Mr unfriendly decided to give us a treat at 长城粥. It's too good to miss, thus honey butt and I went for second round. stuff.


I feel so fat after all the eating.

Haven't been blogging as frequent cos I'm kind kinda busy these days. With half of the goal set team overseas, I've plenty to deal with in Singapore. Work has been great recently. So yes, kind kinda busy.

Gonna catch the Spain vs Germany match tonight!!! Till the next post!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: