Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wets.

It's raining again. And I'm still coughing.

Kinda decided that I should stay in today and rest my body and lost soul. Thought I will pay a visit to the doc in the mornin but the heavy rain detered my intentions.


Is it the raining season already?


I've only managed to catch the first quarter of last night match and decided that I needed the rest more than anything else. Anyway 1st half was boring, even my lil brother decided that he should go sleep after half-time.

And lil brother, happy 22nd birthday to you! Loves, Hugs and kisses from your everloving and sweet sister! I am assuming he's contented just listening to the happy birthday song I managed with my croaky voice last night...

Then again, mayb I should drive him out for lunch later. We'll see..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: