Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still awake.

Not that I can't sleep, but I have work to complete.

The monday blues came and passed and even though I was busy like shit almost the entire day, the blues can somehow still hit me. And to find more and more uncompleted work with each minute whizzing by was simply frustrating and totally blew me off the equilibrium.

It didn't help when the courier uncle reminded me that we are almost reaching the halfway mark of 2010. Groans, time is running out, I need a miracle!

Guess im more stressed than feeling down cos I'm way past that stage of my career. It's really time to pull up my socks and catch up.

My motto? That will be consistency.

Gonna catch some sleep once I'm done preparing the materials for the morning session. :)

Damn random post again, nights world!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: