Thursday, May 6, 2010

Treats.

Reckon I'll just post some of the lovely sweet treats I had recently.

First up, the tiramisu from Spinelli!



Lovely display and looking absolutely yummilicious. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to savour it as the roomie bought this less than 2 hrs after I'd extracted my wisdom tooth. Sulks. Managed to had a lil bit of the dark chocolate though, real nice.

I heart dark chocolates! :)

Next up, the cinnamon melts from mcdees!


If you have not tried it, you're defintely missing out TOO MUCH! Even though mcdees have launched the melts for quite a while already, it wasn't eye catching enough for me until last night. Had a sudden craving to try the cinnamon melts and it's addictive!

Defintely going for more of the cinnamon melts! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: