Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rain or shine?

The weather has been pretty erratic these days. One moment the sun is bright and glaring; before you know it, it's raining cats and dogs.

Was driving through the damn super-duper heavy rain yesterday and man, it's tedious! I wonder how the motorcyclists travel in this condition. Honestly, it's almost impossible to see them especially the blind spots. As much as they were afraid of being knocked down, I was darn scare as well.






I have been using my speckys quite often for the past 2-3 weeks. Even though my eyesight did not deterioate further, I still can't see clearly. Perhaps it's time to get a new set of speckys.






Escargots galore!
Spotted these super vunerable creatures while walking back to ofc, haha.





Till the next post!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Mark Hawk said...

I like this post! the weather part is totally true. A few weeks ago it snowed, and now it's 90 degrees out!

Please check out my blog, too! :D

lynn.ong said...

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the comments! :)
Yea, checking out your blog now.

Cheerios

Mark Hawk said...

thanks! :D

godessunseen101 said...

The rain is horrible !
I really hate it !
Nice blog !

http://vintagepoppa.blogspot.com
Please follow me !