Thursday, May 13, 2010

Greetings from Bali III

It's sucky to countdown to the end of my holidays! Sulks.

Bali has been great; more of a walk, shop and eat trip rather than sightseeing and all. We've bought quite a couple of stuff that I'm now worrying if we will manage the luggage to 25kg. Keeping the fingers crossed.

When we go back to Bali next year, guess we're gonna cover ubud and the other attractions and learn surfing! I propose that we take a week to 2 weeks of hols instead. That is to also say, I've gotta start working hard when I'm back. Honestly, that sucks.

One of my favourite breakfast, the mee goreng!


We were walking along Kuta beach this morning, many surfers despite the red flag.









The heavy and congested traffic everyday. Needs a lot of skills and courage to drive in Bali.


One of the streets we walked many times, Jalan Poppies II and I of course! :)


We stayed in Harris Kuta and the location is damn good as well.






It's just beside the beach and on the same stretch along with hard rock, so it's pretty easy to walk around and navigate around town. But I guess I won't go back to Harris a second time. It's pretty good and all, just that there might be better options around.

While typing this, we are actually waiting for the transport to the airport 2 hours later. Didn't want to walk around as we will start sweating and get all smelly before boarding the plane.


My holidays is coming to an end, screams!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: