Saturday, May 8, 2010

Holidaying!

yea, im smelling Bali already!

will be away from the 9th-13th May and before you realize, im back to singapore again and will be sloggin my way thru 2010. hopefully, the roomie and I can plan for another getaway somewhere in sept?

was thinkin if i should just mention bout my holidays in Perth as i've gotten the photos from everyone, just that im lil' lazy to consolidate the ones i want. it's a bit too many pictures to be uploaded here. the keyword is still lazy, there's facebook anyway.

i brought mrs ong along on this trip. haha.


and of cos, my besties were there with me as well.



Perth was not quite the usual exciting venue, but the entire road trip was made real fun because of the friends!


till the next post peeps, it's already 430am!

No comments: