Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Greeting from Bali II

Nope, no babi guling as yet; no bebek bengil as well. But, I'm still good with my life saviour no. 1, the watermelon juice!


Yea, it's freaking hot today even though it did drizzle a little in the late afternoon. That was when the roomie and I parked ourselves in one of the many massage places along Jl Legian. The 1 hour Balinese massage was shioks.

Anyway, think I'm carbo-overloaded with the mee gorengs and Balinese fried rice and all, they are simply too yummy to resist! And the satays with the thick peanut sauce, sedap! Food is definitely great here, very affordable food if you know where to go.

Lesson 101: bargaining on the streets need more than skills and thick-skin.

Yea, it's important to bargain so not to be a carrot-head. Still, it's not good enough! You got to checkout the prices at the supermart first!

Blogging in Harris kuta now, great location!

Ciaos

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone