Sunday, May 16, 2010

Please don't eat my entry!

Just realized blogger ate up my entry! Was blogging about the long queue at ikea alexandra and to illustrate the attrocious queue, I managed to finish my entry before it's my turn to get the trays and cutlery. Boos!




Was at halia, botanical gardens for hi-tea with the babes yesterday; a busy and bustling avenue for the atas expat wives and daughters. Don't think any of us are going in their direction, after all, our bfs are non-expats. Haha.

Food is yummy and even though the portion seems small, the entire serving is very filling. And it's pretty affordable, good ambience. A pity we can only stay there for 2.5hrs maximum and they'll be close in preparation for dinner crowds.





Ah-goh, post the pics soon k! :)

On a totally random note, this gotta be my latest favourite snack.



These chocolate banana sticks are not to be missed, got this in a cold-storage lookalike mart in Bali. I thought I saw this in Singapore as well, gonna comb the marts soon.

What other combinations other than bananas and chocolate make great desserts? Nothing as yet, according to my book of wonderful foodies.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: