Monday, August 30, 2010

sunday vs work.

haven't been working for a couple of Sundays, guess I was losing it. but somewhat, a little burst of fire came running back to me after I did a sharing with one of the AG groups this morning.

I hope the little burst of fire lasts or snowballs to a bigger fire. Haha.

anyways, i've spent almost the entire sunday packing my room. went out with the roomie for dinner in the evening only to realize that farmart was nearby. so there we went, checking out what's at the cck farmart.

pretty disappointing place, still prefer the pasir ris one. fun pic with the cow, lots of them lying around. ha!



Mooos!

checkout of farmart within 15min & adjourn to jp for desserts at one of my favorite desserts place. I'm one hell of a food junkie and my latest craze gotta be durian snowy ice!







us doing funny faces, poofs.

 

have you tried the latest range of desserts from ikea? presenting to you their danish apple cake! relatively yummy but since my heart was all set on the original cheesecake, the apple cake didn't really impress me much.



oh well...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: