Saturday, August 21, 2010

...

hasnt been on my best form this year, hence work kinda sucks as a result. luckily, my worst year was over! this thought did comfort me a bit.


i wish im stressed. alright, im a bit stressed.


have been doing some self-reflections these 2 days while hiding at home almost bulk of the time. in a blink, it's already half-way off august. what exactly have i done this year? i asked myself. guess i cant attribute the blame to my 'too-many' travelling. after all, some of it was a pay-off for my efforts in 2009 and i had fun.


speaking of which, im travelling again in sept; it's a family trip. i cant possibly not go right?


i bet i will be stressed after i come back.


im so looking forward to da ipad! finally, there's some motivation to work harder; i better complete the figures by this month. back to my work, i think i tried to work only 5-days/week this year, i wanna have weekends off too. perhaps, this is not working for me. i tried to reduce my after dinner appts to only 1 instead of the usual 2-3. think it's not working for me too. i think i should work like a slave.


the only reason why im blogging about work today is to flaunt this photo i found on someone's blog. yes, the word is flaunt! somewhat, it gives me some form of solace and relief.



anyways, im a non-smoker. fyi.

No comments: