Wednesday, August 25, 2010

me-time.

i love my 'me-time'; just feel that it's good to have some personal space once a while.

5 years ago, i would have never imagined myself to eat or go out alone. i would have rather not eat than to eat alone. 5 years later, i treasure the time spent with myself, a good cuppa and a good read. i wonder if it's the nature of my career or simply aging that leads to the change. somewhat, i enjoy my 'me-time'!

i used to not understand the meaning of personal space when i was in my early 20s and definitely, the roomie & i used to argue a fair bit over this issue back in school. somewhat, i learnt to let go but never quite understand the existence & need for it until a couple of years ago. even though im not a super-glue-girlfriend, i position myself under the blu-tack category, haha ie. adhesive nonetheless but more versatile and all. in my opinion, giving each other their much needed personal time speaks a healthy relationship. of course, it is absurd if the partner always take 'i need some personal time' as an excuse to scoot off hanging out with friends or similar instances and neglecting the other half. moderation k!  

i just hope all my girlies and my besties' gfs do give themselves and their partners enough personal space so everyone can breathe and spend some time with themselves! it's kinda thereupatic and the feeling is awesome! 

anyways, im STILL in my 20s!!!

i had my fill of 'me-time' during lunch today @ PS subway; with a mag in hand and a good seat to people-watch, i finally tasted the chilli crab sub BUT i say give me a cold cut trio anytime! somewhat, i cant understand why keet says it's really yummy. perhaps, honey mustard & chilli crab dont go together? haha. still, i heart their white chip cookies. and hearsay the new baked bars are extremely good too, im so gonna try it soon!


met mr unfriendly keet and contortionist gracie later in the day and it was thai food for dinner; a pity honey butt has no off-pass tonight, she missed a pretty good meal @ nana's.

the review here might be a lil' bias as we were really hungry, but we thought the food was pretty good and reasonably priced! the wantons were crispy but a bit too salty though.

nana thai restuarant is located at far east plaza, level 4. nothing fantastic but good enough to nurse an empty stomach and hunger pangs! :)

No comments: