Thursday, June 11, 2009

my sunny wednesday

tried out my new clubs at the golf range @ cdans this morning with steph & her beau. our pinkies are fantabulous! light and smooth, grin. i heart my new clubs! the place kinda stunned me though. this is my first time playin golf outside of marina bay's range and man, it was way too different. see picture below!


goin to play golf more regularly these few weeks as we're going for our handicapped in july. i is excited! =)

i wanna thank my daddy too for 'lending' me his new car. in a way, he helped made my transport more convenient for work and leisure, esp when my driver & iron 7 are always in the car now. in fact, i have a mini sports corner in the boot where my swimming gear, running gear and now, golf gear are always on standby. im still thinkin if i should import my blades as well. what say you?
and yes, you're right. it's the time of the night when i cant sleep again. damn!

No comments: