Friday, June 19, 2009

GSS

it's killing me and my big time savings plan!

i hate it when clients are late; partially because of disruption to my schedule and thus the dominos effect but more importantly, the delay gives me time to walk around the malls. it's an especially dangerous period now that GSS is on, I practically see the vulgar 4-letters word 'S.A.L.E.' floating all around me and everywhere i go. I was at taka this afternoon (note: 230pm-430pm) and there were so many people enjoying the GSS, shopping, buying, shopping, buying; i was at tampines mall at night and there again, people shopping, buying, shopping, buying, WHERE IS THE RECESSION???

anyway, i've kinda thought of 3 NONOs when window shopping to save our pockets:

1. NO trying
2. NO communication with the sales rep
3. Just tell yourself NO!

im gonna clear my credit card bills and leave my cards at home. they're vulgar too.
alright confession, the only thing that im looking forward to is the upcoming zara sale.
*crosses my fingers and all*

No comments: