Friday, June 12, 2009

awaked.amazed.

hi world!


yes i'm still awake at this unearthly hour and im indeed amazed by my capability of surviving with little sleep. am i cool or what? i think im nuts. guess the roomie has said something correct about high metabolism rate at night vs sleep patterns; both have kinda an inverse relationship. yepps, my bf's an engineer; always technical and all. urgh.


anyway, i got my golf shoes today at a real steal of $59.90 and coincidentally, it's exactly the same as ms wong! we bought the shoes a few hours apart and she apparently told me she got the last pair. guess it's the last pair for her shoe size la. still, happy cos i have 10 bucks suntec vouchers from my bro. effectively, i got my shoes for $49.90, whaahaha. we got the Driver Isabelle series. i've left the shoes in the car, so here's a glimpse of it from the website, except that our stripes are in black instead of blue.



damn, 322am already. i think im going bonkers soon if this trend carries on. before i say good night, some of the commuters who i've encountered on the smrt this afternoon are some of the most inconsiderate human forms i ever seen. pui. where is the love?

No comments: