Friday, June 26, 2009

Goodbye, MJ!

the most shockin news that i woke up to this morning.

while i flipped the papers, my brother simply announced
'jie, michael jackson is dead!'

and with my coarse and manly voice, i brushed him off and said
'dont joke with me early in the morning'

my mum then said
'yes, he's dead. no breathe.'

it was then i realized it's true after all. life is so unpredictable. no doubt his eccentric behavior and an unusual interest in young kids(boys), he's a man in his music and i remembered him as a mega-star back in the 1990s. sure enough, his music accompanied me through my primary school days and my all time favourite piece from him is heal the world. guess now that he's gone, people are finally back to appreciate more of his music than the scandals and all. in a way, life's sad isnt it?

No matter, RIP, M.J.

No comments: