Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ramblings...

the reasom why i can blog at this hour is that the rain is simply too heavy for me to travel to office. yeah i know it's crappy. BUT i can leh. hahaha.

was at katong area yesterday and took some random pics. pretty much enjoyed the 'scenery' of shophouses and all..old streets..nice! especially like the first one. smiles. i is artistic!





was at ikea tampines as well, wanted to take a pic of the many trolleys arranged in a couple of rows and of cos, i didnt in the end la. wonder why huh. haha. and i realized, after reading BM's blog that she was there as well! Damn, wish i could have bumped into her. Chang asked so what if i met her on the streets? Take a pic?

I guess so yah. Hee, she's my no. 1 leh.

ever wonder why i can take so many pics these days? hee, cos i have a 2gb memory in my O2!

my latest play. courtesy of the coffee house at the new building opp Amara. ha, kelvin just commented it's super ugly.

in case u guys still cant figure what's that, it's an egg yolk la. the half-boiled type.

woohoo, drey's going to tokyo tonight. so happening! i wanna go overseas too! somewhere near and preferably a 2d 1n event. and that pretty much left me with batam and batam. but yc says we cant go, cos bali's got bird flu??? three lines right? dont ask me where's the link, go figure with yc. ha yc, u should check out the locations of these islands yeah, then u'll know we cant stay in singapore too. the birds just got to fly a bit more to reach us. grin.

yay, im still at home and it's 1118am already. tell me i need to work and earn money when u guys see me online!

looking forward to wala on fri! it's been ages since i last went with the guys...

No comments: