Monday, August 20, 2007

...

Didnt exactly have a good day and was pretty upset and lost.

Dont ask me why, cos i wont want to repeat the story again. If you really have to know, ask chang. Sorry dude, haha. =)

Wanted to blog about the fireworks initially, hee but except for NICE! NICE! NICE! WAH! WAH! WAH!,i've nothing much to comment bout the show. haha, let my pheewy brain thinks for a while...THE JAM!

i went out at 730pm and yesh, i drove. Guess where the jam started? RIGHT AFTER I ENTER INTO AYE from corporation!!! And i was practically travelling at 40km/hr all the way until i've decided to exit lower delta and go to the esplanade either by shenton or chinatown. I went by shenton cos the traffic looks heavy over at chinatown. Then, i saw the amazing and not-moving jam on ECP while driving along cantonment. Just as i was congratuating myself on the good choice made, i began to regret cos the traffic at shenton is sama sama. the lights were green but the cars werent moving. it was already 820 when i reached M Hotel. =( by then, i was fucking pissed off.

and zw kept calling with the intention to entertain and lighten my mood for the nice fireworks later on. let me enlighten u guys, dont ever call me when im driving and in a fucking pissed off mood! u'll get hell from me la. that's no matter how good ur intention is. sorry, hee.

anyway, i reckoned walking is the best way to get to esplanade during a jam, so i parked my car inside the building opposite lau pa sat and RAN over to esplanade (time: 840pm). by then, zw has already reached the entrance (he walked from bugis to esplanade). and not to mention the crowds all the way from one raffles quay to the bloody far esplanade. my journey from lau pa sat to esplanade is filled with vulgarities, sweat and digust. was scolding and cursing at practically everything i see..about why the place is so crowded, why do those that have no tickets come and watch, commenting that they should have stayed home to fuck and watch tv and stuff like that. And zw was trying his best to console me over the phone. hahah. come to think of it, it was quite funny. When i reached the seating area at 905pm, zw and i panted all the way up to our seats @ row 57! faints. luckily, like GV, the show didnt start on time, it started around 920pm. so i is heng! =)

the fireworks on fri was the spanish's display..very arty-farty. hee. and it was only on that day i knew that fireworks display are judged not only by the fanciful fireworks and also the synchronization of the music to the 'explosions'. grin. =)

thanks dear for the tics!

anyway, i saw the china's one on my lao ban niang's lappie today. VERY NICE!!! More colours, more patterns. whahah.

note: my vocab is only limited to nice.

No comments: