Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ramblings...

body lotion is my current all-time favourite, cos i have to bring it everywhere. yesh bra, im peeling and it's shitty. thought i wasnt burnt (i insist cos there wasnt pain), i still peel. ha, and indeed, the dead skin looks so much like the takopachi flakes...hahaha. if that's what it is called.

back to body lotion i'm currently using the 'Love Spell' frangrace from Victoria Secret Garden collection. hee, thanks to my bro's gf who gave me the miniature bottle, so conveniently bringing it around...some says the fragrance is enchanting, one told me i smell like a bubble gum...personally, i sometimes feel like a nice-smelling ladies aka toilet. hahhaha. sometimes. still, i ordered a bigger bottle...

something i did today & i feel pretty proud about it..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ta-da.........................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i like to play with my food. a bad habit. hee.

check out the below buys...


guess where they're bought from? i mean which Metro???

bet no one knows, cos they came from TAMPINES!!! and do u guys know where am i staying at? JURONG!!! So what makes my mum travel all the way down from jurong?

Cos it's the last day of the closing down sale for Century Sqaure Metro yeah. my mum just had to get some sheets cos all of my aunts went to see see look look already.

hee.

No comments: