Wednesday, August 15, 2007

my office

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okie, some pics of my office. took them while i was telemarketing last sat. =)

my cozy corner


fav chocolate container! a gift from zw.
so far, the perfect size is m&m, plain.


hee, disney box to store all my leads.


my stickers!!!

and my PEELING ARMs!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sunday dinner with baby @ phin restaurant along liang seah.
great ambience, good presentation.


the appetitiser, looks good!...taste wise, nono.


steak is yummilicious! so is the pasta.

our conclusion: fab steak but there's ROOM for improvement for the shells & seafood, and of cos, the ice lemon tea. grin.

No comments: