Sunday, August 26, 2007

Love languages...

Found a link to a love language quiz which help you to realize your deepest need for emotional love, the one thing he/she do that will score damn a lot of points yah.

Score Love Language
8 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
2 Receiving of Gifts
6 Acts of Service
3 Physical Touch

How to interpret?
The 2 highest score are your primary and secondary language yeah and the highest possible score for any language is 12.

I remembered a friend asked me about this many many months ago. Many many months later, the answer's still the same - quality time. And now. i've even got the scores and all. ha.

Maybe this is where the problem lies?

My emotions can pretty much be illustrated by the happenings to the stock market recently. Plunging, fluctuations, and all time low. haha.

And i've decided to channel all my energy to my WORK! I shall be more committed to my work and earn my bucks. income has been dropping like shit, all the kukus newbies producing more than me and all. i dont want to lose and i cannot lose! personal life in a mess too. at least my dad and mum are still nice about things and my 2 brothers are still tolerating my nonsense. anyway, my little (ok, not so little) brother is going overseas for some NS training for A MONTH (i'm gonna miss him), the other brother just left for Gentings with his girl early this morning. Hoho, and at least my friends cum supper khakis are still on and happening!

Life's still good and i'm moving on. woohoo. =)

ps: my bet is yc will be the 1st to do the quiz and blog about it. haha.

No comments: