Sunday, October 3, 2010

what I've been up to!

the final week of sept kickstarted as one of the craziest weeks of my 2010 thus far. a pint of hoegaarden is what I needed to lighten my monday woes.


the dinner at brussels sprouts was overwhelmed with mussels & fries; satisfying though.

went chomp-chomping on weds night with my bf, the hokkien mee is damn good la! checkout the $2.50 extra large sugarcane juice too. the only boos was the carrot cake, think we ordered from the wrong stall.









prata at simpang bedok for breakie on thurs, damn good as well. honestly, al amin is no fight. seems like there's more good food in the east ar.


and the highlight of the week gotta be tampopo @ liang court! do try their signature black pork ramen, my ramen-lover bf gave tampopo 2-thumbs up! I had the stone grilled cheese curry beef rice; it's yummilicious!





For the entire week, we've also been to the tcc at robertson quay, coffee club at clarke quay and tully coffee at west coast plaza. i heart coffee club the most, simply value for money! I was pretty impressed with tully's white choc mocha latte too. yes, tcc was a disappointment & the prices are steeper too. it's not really about the extra $1-2 but personally, I felt shortchanged.

the ever sinful & yummy mudpie!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: