Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cravings

for bubble tea since last week. in fact, i missed the mini pearls at eskimo! the bf brought me to a new bubble tea shop just opposite our ofc today.





the verdict: yea, they're quite good, the 茶 is damn fragrant la! apparently, they are famous for their 贡茶, whatever it is. regardless, my way of deciding if I will buy again is to first taste their 珍珠milk tea! a pity they don't do mini pearls, I heart!

hearsay from the secretaries that the pearls are hard & no chewy the last time they bought. BUT the pearls were satisfactory today! reckon this new place is lacking in consistency?

they do offer a pretty extensive range of beverages and extras ie. white pearls, pudding, herbal jelly & more! to find this up & coming stall, pls visit 贡茶 at PS level 1! it's located right at the open area outside StarHub.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: