Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ayam penyet!




the usual lunch party ventured further down orchard road on mon afternoon to get some famous ayam penyet!

I think lucky plaza is a damn amazing place; but I'm kinda scared if I'm to roam alone.

happy soda, I like!!!


not sure if this chain has 2 outlets in the same building; apparently, there's another ayam penyet stall with the same banner on level 6.

realized some of my friends are eating collagen these days, even uber hot keet! I've a bottle of those at home though, just lazy to make the drink. I'm into something more convenient, 浓缩 bird nest!


since I'm lazy to do masks and creams, I need to find an alternative to stay young too. I'm not sure if it's really expensive, let's see how long my $135 can last me. I've a feeling the price is justifiable, will update again!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: