Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happy Birthday mummy!




Was supposed to do this entry yesterday but i was just to full & slack after the damn hearty dinner at Crystal Jade.

We went to the holland v outlet for their steamboat & freeflow of 小笼包s. The 小笼包s were damn good! The char siew 包s were yummy too!


And so were the prawns! But prawns were limited, only 2 per pax.


Hee, that's all the photos I took. I need to eat too!

Honestly, the steamboat is too meaty for me. We had veggies, but the quantity & taste of the veggies pale in comparison with the meat. There were a lot of pork and pork and more pork!!! The pig bone soup base is actually quite good, but after all the meat, it's really porky too!

So, until the day i can forget how meaty and hearty the entire meal is, I won't be back anytime soon.

The best steamboat buffet gotta be at M Hotel! The herbal prawns & durian purée totally rock my appetite!





I'm so gonna take more photos the next time I'm there! And the best thing is, I'm going there in 2 weeks time!

Happy birthday mummy! May you stay healthy, pretty & sizzling hot! I love ya!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: