Thursday, December 18, 2008

my new buys!

not yet, cos im meeting gin only on nxt mon. =)

but tentatively, it's all the below!



the mocha loafers were love at first sight. decided to wear more flats than heels cos there's really something wrong with my right foot. the pain on the bone is on and off and unpredictable, and each time, it hurts like shit. and evil gin msned me last night to inform me of her latest arrival, the checkered flats which look uber pretty too. so...ka-chiang, deal done.



thought the necklace might suit my wardrobe since most of the clothes are plain and in either black or white, basic colours. nevertheles, can give it off as xmas pressie should i decide that it suits my girls better. haha.



pretty dress that i chanced upon and which gin assured me that i've no qualms fitting in.



grin.

again, im bored in office. i should just slam my lappie shut and concentrate on my calls. anyway, the 'x' button on my keyboard has dropped off and i couldnt pop it back, sulks.


No comments: