Thursday, December 18, 2008

...

sometimes, the gen-y kiddos really puzzled me.
their behaviour, their lingos, their interests all speak nothing but confusion to me.

i have such a model at home, my kiddo brother.
in fact, i often think he look me no up.



haha. he uses lingo such as noob, zzz, he behaves nonchalantly, he loves to glue himself to the magic box known as computer and sometimes, he challenges our courage (his msn nick is double click at your own risk). rolls eyes. nevertheless, i find it kinda interesting and im glad that he's still my kiddo brother!

kiddo brother just started working temp at mda, and i must really compliment mda's staff pass with da happening, creative, youthful and attractive lanyard! guess it's a whole new experience for him and which is what my parents and myself are happy to see as well.

peek-a-boo through the mirror.
i is bored.



yeaps, i use weird lingo too.
there's no such thing as 'i is'. the standard is 'i am', just in case.

No comments: