Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TGIW!

it's wednesday! screams!

used to look forward to wednesday cos it's mambo night! but as i grow older, wednesday becomes a every-other-day. life's been pretty mundane since the start of 2008. and it's a choice of mine to be slack and boring as i did not agressively work nor pack my schedule. guess not. had been telling drey yesterday how i envy her tight working hours, be involved in meetings, have colleagues to gossip and shopped with and buy lunch for and all. sounds like a busy bee! was at raffles place in the afternoon and the pace of the crowd overwhelms me. the place, in layman, is so happening! or perhaps, i just miss the corporate working environment. and just perhaps, i no longer see a challenge or motivating factors in my line of work? but even though so, i know i will continue to stay in this industry. hence, i've come up with this idea of working part-time in an industry that i always want to learn more about. in fact, i've something on my mind already. pay doesnt really matter, just want to make myself more occupied but im afraid that i'll be spotted by my colleagues. haha. even though i can make myself more occupied by fixing more appts, but it just isnt the same.

guess it's time to broaden my skills set, cos the part-time im lookin at somewhat involves using my sales skills and im going to make sure that it wont take up too much of my time, i.e. part-time. mayb 4-6 hours per day and 2-3 days per week? and if capital and circumstances allow, i might just venture into this business. whaha. just that im still confused and undecided.

guess bloggin here is as well as annoucing the whole world. so, mw, stef and yvette, if you're reading this, please DO NOT tell anyone!

i've always feel that pictures spice up an entry, so here's some:

was with keet @ tcc last sat!

see the caption "hi, i'm keet!"? haha, i is smart, used canon's software to add the text in, so cool! goin to explore more of the software to discover more amazing things that i can do with!

then met up with the roommate for his dinner, see his robbery image, so cute. whahah, i guess he's going to kill me for this.


i bought something new too!

me with my new gg<5 top


a pair of mphosis slipps. =) love them when they're 50% off. wanted to get another pair but it was left with smaller sizes.


a new samsung 120gb external harddisk to back up my stuff! and it's only 97 bucks inclusive of the casing!
and i wanted to post this pic long ago, a feat @ mj with my kiddo brothers.

No comments: