Thursday, December 6, 2007

What the stars say about me...

Lets101 - Free Online Dating Network



Alright yc, know you want the site yeah. can check out yours over here. =) anyway, got it from blackhighheels'. haha, such a coincidence that she is kj's colleague, and drey & i were kana diao-ed by her on tuesday while we were at oub centre having briyanni. honestly, the one person that i really wanna meet at RP these days is blinkymummy! but what should i do if i really meet her? go up to her and ask for a photo or just flash a smile or tell her how much i like her blog or what? Anyway since we were at oub centre the other day, went upstairs to take a look at the doodolls that she blogged about. haha, quite cute and all but it's selling for SGD$29.90 instead of the 25 bucks she mentioned. guess auntie gave her a discount, if not, auntie actually raised the price when the demand went up? no idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

back to the most ridiculous-situation-saga, there was a second part to it. was too sleepy to complete it yesterday. here goes, after the sms, the gf actually called me and to tell me the same contents over again. however, i felt the need to talk to the bf, so i asked one of the guy colleagues to call instead. and when my client picked up, the conversation was as follows:

me-client: hey, ur gf with you ar?
client-me: ar.
me-client: she is very fierce hor?
client-me: ar.
me-client: so i supposed you are with her now right?
client-me: ar.
me-client: so cant meet me already right?
client-me: ar.
me-client: call me when you are convenient then.
client-me: ar, bye bye.

scary, is there a need to be so possesive?

1 comment:

sTepHie said...

u just reminded me that both of us are cancerians...now i know why i can click well with u. well, guess the star description abt us is quite accurate isn't it? not that i am trying to brag about our traits or wat, but just felt cancerians are nice peeps...haha...anyway, read abt the entry abt that possessive gf...its totally ridiculous man, i felt like slapping her for a moment. i am with you!