Wednesday, December 5, 2007

confession of the day.

I'm into potato chips again. i have started my day with a ferrero rocher for conseqeutively 2 days and still intending to continue to do so. ferrero rocher simply makes my day. =)

and to all, i may be feeling rather emotional these days and i dont look good or unhappy and less chirpy and whatever, thanks yah. but i'm fine. =) yc, it's because of menses can??!?? faints.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

met with the most ridiculous situation today, after almost 2 yrs of work in the insurance industry. was supposed to meet up with my client at 10pm after his work. why 10pm? cos he's working as a chef @ hotel X and will only be done by around that time. called him to confirm appt at 728pm. At 915pm, i thought i forgot to tell him the exact location to meet up, went to sms him and our conversation follows:

me-client: hey, cya at mac later k.
client-me: you are?
me-client: lynn! meet you at mac k.
client-me: why are u meeting my boyfriend?

thinking to myself, shucks.

me-client's gf: oh hi, im actually his prudential agent and will be meeting him to pass him some documents and brochures. sorry for the misunderstanding.
client's gf-me: you know i dont care who are you and my boyfriend interested get ing anymore insurance from you. and appreciate if you stop calling to disturb before i lodge a complain to your company directly!

nope, no typo error. i guess she meant her boyfriend is not interested to get insurance from me. haha. since my client is only 21 years old, i supposed the gf should be younger and all.

what i really wanna tell the gf is: hey gal, can you please wake up your idea? im running some decent business here and i have no intention to meet your bf for the sake of going out and have some good fun nor have i any intentions to snatch him away from you and absolutely zero thoughts to seduce him or cheat his money. please remember that whatever financial planning he's doing now will help you guys a great deal in future, that if he has decided to still stick with you yah.

*rolls eyes*

No comments: