Tuesday, October 16, 2018

It's October!

I know I write about this every year, time flies. Not surprisingly, we are in the last quarter of the year. 14 sleeps to Halloween and 70 sleeps to Christmas!

It is no wonder people says the days are long but the years are short. Indeed!

Again, I have been thinking about this space and wanting to document my stay-at-home-working mom life of 2 boys. It will be good memories in time to come right? But you know, procrastination is a killer and it is really shitty being a stay at home mum, I'm serious (yes the boys are really cute and they melt my heart with their laughters and smiles, still it is real shitty being a sahm). So, I treasure any spare time I have very much, ha.

Why the sudden enthusiasm?

A friend replied to my IG story this morning and said, you should start a blog. Actually, I HAVE and since I'm using an android phone now, might as well try my luck at installing blogger on my phone. (I couldn't do it or prob I don't know how to do it previously when I was on A**le) Wala, here we are!


I finally got this flamingo watering can, I love it to bits and Isaac loves it too, so much that he cannot stand that this is mine and not his, so much that he tried to give me a dollar for it and was upset that I told him his dollar is not enough, haha. Pinky flamingo is going to stay on the planter balcony of the new place!

Speaking of which, renovation is starting real soon. Even busier days ahead! 

No comments: