Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Breakfast Inspirations

We used to do a lot of cafes before kids. These days, we just do the good old hawker centres or coffeeshops since we cannot enjoy the food and appreciate the coffee with the boys around anyway, haha. After all, all of us just need food, good food to kick-start the day!

What do you usually eat for breakfast?

I used to eat simple for weekday breakfasts, probably anything I can find at home (bread, cakes) and a cup of hot drink. As my dad will be around on weekends, we will feast on prata or whatever he buys from the market that day!

After marriage, the definition of breakfast changed as the hub eats differently. I have been doing hearty breakfasts ever since, I don't love it nor detest it, but there are days when I just wanted a simple kueh and the hub will ask if I'm feeling unwell, duh.

Just to name some of the food centres that we frequent, Telok Blangah Food Centre, Tiong Bahru Food Centre & Bt Merah View (Henderson) Food Centre and they have got some really good food!

This is what I have for breakfast today, what's yours?

No comments: