Sunday, July 25, 2010

BP turns 50!

Was back at my Alma mater just Friday for the 50th anniversary!


I wasn't excited bout it despite seeing a number of posts on fb bout their excitement hours before the event. In fact, i've half a mind to make a disappearance for that night. Luckily, im reminded that i paid 70 bucks for it. Haha.

However, as I was making a right turn into the familiar road of choa chu kang avenue 4, a surge of emotions overwhelmed me. Even if it's for just that split second, I realized I've graduated for 11 years and counting. I'm glad I made the trip afterall. Bp gave me many good memories throughout my teenage days and most importantly, the gin gang and uobs. On a side note, Bp is the place where we've learnt mune ru valiba and for some unknown reason, we (at least drey and i) just cant seem to forget the lyrics.

The school is still the same except for some relocations and extensions here and there. Somewhat, the classrooms looked bigger than before. Our teachers have definitely grown older so as ourselves; many of them have retired as well. It's great to see the many friends that we have made in the 4 years and of course, catchin time with those that we have lost touch, eg. Mr Yong Yifan!



graduating class of 1999'.



yea, the uobs have been friends since we were in sec 1!



I wonder if we will still be back 5 years later. The food is really not impressive.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: