Wednesday, June 18, 2008

silence is golden...

sometimes, it's better to not say than to have said things that one will regret later.
sometimes, you see things happening and not within our control, we're left with little choices but to move on.
sometimes, we go one big round and realize that everything is a dream.

i see friends leaving one by one, i see no longer the familiar environment i once knew and liked.
that's the after-thoughts of a severely disturbed-&-pms yours truly.

here's a sad yet meaningful song that i personally like; removed the lyrics of the chorus just to lighten the mood a lil' bit.

'No need to argue' - the cranberries

There's no need to argue anymore.
I gave all I could, but it left me so sore.
And the thing that makes me mad,

And I remember all the things we once shared,
Watching T.V. movies on the living room armchair.
But they say it will work out fine.
Was it all a waste of time.

Will I forget in time, ah, You said I was on your mind?
There's no need to argue, No need to argue anymore.
There's no need to argue anymore.

remaining silence may seem weak, but looking back, it might seem quite a smart move afterall.

have been busy with work the first 2 weeks of june, down for the past 1 week and picking myself up again. im longing for a holiday and on impulse, i nearly caught a movie all by myself. and now, here i am in one of my favourite place for a good relaxation. still a bit of ripples here and there, but im near to feeling at peace with myself once again.

i pledge myself to blog only the positive and happy stuffs but i just cant help it sometimes; this space of mine just seems too tempting an avenue to vent my frustrations.

and to compensate on my derailing emotions, i shall tell the truth of my dental health. my tooth filling for years has just dropped off while i was chewing some gum during a meeting yesterday. since i am no ironman nor any superheros, i cant seem to reason that i can produce metal. so drey and chang, there you go, it's really my tooth filling.

off right? haha, till the next post then! =)

No comments: